1. Security, Privacy and Data Use
The CoffeeClick website should only be used by customers 18 years and over. The customer is entirely responsible for all activities that occur on coffeeclick.ie; the customer agrees to notify CoffeeClick immediately for any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
CoffeeClick recognises that our customers, visitors, users, email recipients, and others who use the CoffeeClick website (collectively or individually known as “Users”) value their privacy.
2. Information we collect
Whilst operating this website, CoffeeClick may collect and process certain data and information relating to the customer and their use of this site. This data and information are detailed below:
Information types that we collect:
- The CoffeeClick site utilises web server technology which monitors and logs IP information from all visitors to the site including but not limited to traffic data, location data, and other communication data. This information does not contain any personal details of users and is stored and accessed strictly for statistical purposes.
- Information that the customer provides to CoffeeClick when they register for the member’s section of the websites, is secured by SSL encryption, when you sign up to the CoffeClick Coffee Club E-Zine or when you e-mail us directly.
- Information provided to CoffeeClick when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Log File Information:
When users use the CoffeeClick website, the CoffeeClick servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify users browser.
3. How CoffeeClick use the information we collect
CoffeeClick will never make the customers personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We will keep a record of the customers address details with the intention of sending their order.
CoffeeClick require this information to understand the customers needs and provide the customer with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- CoffeeClick may use the information to improve our products and services.
- CoffeeClick may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think the customer may find interesting using the email address which users have provided.
- On occasion, CoffeeClick may also use users information to contact them for market research purposes. We may contact the customer by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- CoffeeClick does not use any personally identifiable information for commercial or marketing messages without the customers consent or except as part of a specific promotion or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- CoffeeClick may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major website changes or for customer service purposes) or for accounting purposes.
4. Third-Party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
CoffeeClick does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent.
Currently, CoffeeClick has no relationships with any third-party online ad servers or ad networks.
5. CoffeeClick’s Commitment to Data Security
CoffeeClick uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of the customers personal information. CoffeeClick cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CoffeeClick and you do so at your own risk. Once CoffeeClick receive the customers transmission of information, CoffeeClick makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
6. CoffeeClick’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, CoffeeClick does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age. If CoffeeClick learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected on the CoffeeClick website without verified parental consent, then CoffeeClick will delete this information.
7. Notice to International Users
In the event that CoffeeClick is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
8. Your Data
We’re constantly reviewing how we keep in touch with our customers, in order to make sure that we’re bringing you the information you want, when you want it. And with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on the 25th May 2018, you’ll have even more control over your own data – which can only be a good thing!
9. Data Access Request
To request your user data report, click in the link below: