Hario V60 Paper filter perfect for dripper coffee brewing.
- TRANSFORM YOUR COFFEE: Paper filters are known to produce a brighter, sweeter cup of coffee compared to metal filters. Paper filters are absorbent and tightly woven to filter out most of the oils and micro-grounds
- EASY TO USE: Simply rinse the paper with boiling water before use. Rinsing helps to minimise the paper taste as you get to the end of your brew and helps the coffee to filter through easier
- REDUCES CAFESTOL: Did you know drinking five cups of unfiltered coffee every day for four weeks could increase cholesterol levels believed to be due to Cafestol? Significantly reduced by using a coffee filter which traps the diterpenes during your brewing process
- COMPATIBILITY: Hario V60 Paper Coffee Filters have been designed for cone-shaped coffee drippers. They are compatible with the iconic Hario V60 Coffee Drippers in size 02
- AFTER BREW: Hario paper filters are easy to clean up. Remove the soaked filter from your coffee dripper after your brewing and dump the grounds into a waste bin. The filter papers are for one time use and entirely disposable
• Material: unbleached paper
• Size: 02
• Dimensions: 175mm top corner to corner
• Quantity: 40 sheets
• Lifespan: single use
• Fits: all Hario V60 02 drippers
• Brews: 1-4 cups
CoffeeClick, for the Love of Coffee!