Tiny – a new machine with a completely new and attractive design, simplicity and affordability have made Tiny a popular choice for many households.
In its smallness, Tiny is a great Lavazza A Modo Mio coffee machine. It’s beautiful, compact and above all practical:
- With a single button, it turns on, turns off and prepares coffee. The Stop and Go system enables you to choose the quantity of coffee you want every time.
- Transparent and capacious 0.7L water tank, easy to check the water level at a glance.
- Auto power off after 9 minutes of none use, energy efficiency.
- Compact in size, only 286x121x245 mm (LxWxH), and only 2.7kg in weight.
- Manual Capsule ejection, to enjoy your coffee in absolute ease.
- Cup support rack adjustable in height, for espresso cups (80 mm) or long coffee cups (up to 110 mm).
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Lavazza A Modo Mio, as good at home as at the coffee shop.
Lavazza Coffee Machine Care
Taking care of Lavazza A Modo Mio capsule machine is easy, you will need to conduct regular cleaning, such as empty and clean water tank, empty and rinse the capsule drawer (for most of the Lavazza coffee machine models, any removable parts are dishwasher safe).
Also, periodic descaling of your coffee machine is essential to lengthen the life of your A Modo Mio coffee machine, and also ensure the coffee always taste fresh.
Lavazza recommends use Lavazza Descaler and follow the manufacture instruction (step by step cleaning and descaling video can be found in the Product Video section above). Repeat the treatment every three months, ideally, but it depends on your local water hardness as well as the usage. For the machines which come with build-in descale warning light, then descale is required when the warning light is flashing.