Add a touch of class to your kitchen with this Italian style, traditional aluminium stove top moka pot from ILSA. Carmencita classic is made with aluminium to Accenture its finer features.
It is important to use a coffee which is the correct grind for use in Italian moka pots to ensure a perfect traditional Italian espresso.
Lavazza Qualità Oro ‘Perfect Symphony’ – A unique blend of 6 varieties of Arabica beans from amongst the finest of Central and South America.
Intensity | 5
Lavazza Qualità Rossa is full-bodied and rich in flavour. The finest Arabica coffees with the body of the best Robusta coffees.
HOW TO USE & CLEAN MOKA POT
1) Fill up the base with water. Never exceed the maximum line.
2) Fill the coffee funnel with selected ground coffee.
3) Put it on gas stove, electric plate or heat ring.
4) The coffee will appear at the upper part – A soft whistle will announce its coming.
5) Cups of espresso in just 4 to 5 minutes.
6) To wash simply rinse in warm soapy water and dry.