- 1x Lavazza Qualità Rossa is full-bodied and rich in flavour. The finest Arabica coffees with the body of the best Robusta coffees.
Medium Roast, 250g.
Main Features & Benefits of Lavazza x Bodum French Press
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- Available in a choice of body styles to match your kitchen style, including straight plastic, curved plastic and stainless steel frame.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
French Press – How It Works
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the french press on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of coffee. Lavazza My Way!